NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY
TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST
You have not yet won.
- Promotion begins 12:01 AM PT 6/1/2008 and ends 11:59 PT 8/1/2008, when entries must be received. To enter, visit www.harvestwiththehannas.com, complete the online entry form, including a description in 200 words or less, of why participating in “Harvest with the Hannas” would be meaningful to you and submit it as instructed. Entries must be the original work of the entrant and not infringe the rights of any third party. One entry per person per e-mail address. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Adminstrator’s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Administrator. Sponsor and Administrator further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify any promotion not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- All entries will be judged based on depth of interest in Sonoma (45%), interest in wine and winemaking (45%) and creativity of the response (10%) by representatives of the Conde Nast Publications (“Sponsor” on or about 8/15/08. The one (1) entry with the highest overall score will be declared the potential winner and will be notified by mail and/or telephone. In the event of a tie, potential winner will be decided based on the criteria depth of engagement in Sonoma (45%), interest in wine and winemaking (45%) and creativity of the response (10%). If potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within two (2) days, or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. The prize is round trip coach airfare for two (2) from the major commercial airport nearest winner's primary residence in the US to Sonoma, hotel accommodations for two (2) (either 1 room with 2 double/queen beds or 1 room with King bed) for two (2) nights in Sonoma, at a hotel to be chosen by Sponsor, a visit to the Hanna Winery & Vineyards to participate in the grape crush, lunch with Chris Hanna and her staff, two (2) tickets to the Sonoma County Fair, and one (1) professional photograph taken at the Hanna Winery & Vineyards. Approximate retail value of the prize $6,000.00, depending on exact itinerary. Value may vary based on airfare fluctuations, distance between departure and destination, and hotel accomodations. Winner and travel companion must be available to travel on the same itinerary, as selected by Sponsor. Ground transportation, meals, in-room or other personal charges at lodging (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals, and all other expenses are not included. Trip must be taken October 3rd through October 5th, 2008. If winner is unavailable to travel on those dates, winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel. Unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, all travel companions must be 21 years or older as of the date of departure.
- Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- CContest open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator and their affiliates and immediate families are not eligible.
- Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this contest, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
- Prize not transferable. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. By providing your e-mail address, you grant Sponsor and Administrator the right to send you commercial messages and share your address with others, unless specified otherwise as indicated on the entry form.
- Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of prize constitutes consent to use each winner and their travel companions’ name, likeness, any photographs taken during Harvest with the Hannas weekend and winning entry for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation; (ii) potential winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and liability/publicity/copyright permission release; (iii) potential winners (and travel companions) may be required to execute releases of Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in the contest and/or use of the prize. (iv) potential winners (and travel companions) may be required to submit verification of date of birth (any traveler under the age of 21 must be accompanined by a parent or legal guardian). Affidavits and releases must be returned within two (2) days of attempted notification or an alternate winner may be chosen.
- For the name of the winners send a self-addressed envelope after August 18, 2008 but before February 15, 2009 to “Harvest with the Hannas,” Gourmet Promotions, 4 Times Square, 5th Floor, NY, NY 10036. Conde Nast Publications, 4 Times Square, New York, NY 10036 or check the website www.harvestwiththehannas.com on or about 8/31/ 2008. The Sponsor of this contest is the Conde Nast Publications, 4 Times Square, New York, NY 10036. The Administrator of this sweepstakes is Terlato Wines International, 2401 Waukegan Road, Bannockburn, IL 60015.